Monday, December 7, 2009
Moving On
Well, all three of my readers out there know this already, but just so I can say I wrote about this, my last day of my 10+ year career at Hormel Foods is December 18. I am joining the US State Department in January. And now to keep with my tradition of hardly blogging at all for the past month, I refer you to my wife's blog for all the juicy details...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Again I know I have said it many many and I'm sure I will say it many more times...I'm so excited for you and the family!!
Wow 10+ years - it sure has gone by fast. While we are not happy about you leaving Austin we are looking forward to visiting the many exciting (hopefully) places you are assigned. The feeling as so mixed but we can only wish you the best.
I think you have more than three readers.
We will miss you.
I had to make this fourth comment just to prove a point. :)
As seldom as you post you are lucky to have 4 readers!
Congratulations Steve! It's very exciting news for you & your family.
Thanks all for the best wishes and confirmations that there are more than three of you out there.
Post a Comment