I was about to blog about some political thoughts in my head this week as the presidential campaign ends. However, considering politics is one of the three things you are not supposed to talk about when out to dinner with friends (although I break that rule for all three things at almost every business dinner I go to) I decided it would probably be best if I put this on a seperate blog.
So, here is the link. http://independtly.blogspot.com/
No photos of the kids so it is open and not password protected. Hopefully you find my future posts interesting. I will not be out to persuade as much as observe and comment. Please review and make comments.
By the way, as of 6:22 PM Sunday night, there are no posts on the new blog yet. I am working on it...
2 comments:
Is this a new secret blog too? just making sure I don't out you again.
Yes, this is a public blog so no worries about outing me...
Post a Comment