We had a lot of fun in the snow, going sledding and then playing in the backyard. Benjamin gives a very good whitewash, but leared to his dismay that what goes around comes around. Peter loved the snow, as you can see below, and very vocally protested when I took him in, despite having purple lips, wrists, and ankles.
Church was cancelled Sunday and when I went out to blow snow I was very glad it was. The wind was extraordinary and the air was freezing. I was getting brain freeze from the wind.
Overall, great weekend to do nothing and watch the snow come down. We now are pretty well set for a white Christmas.

2 comments:
I LOVE the snow! It sounds like it is a little too cold there for me though. I'm glad that you guys could just sit and enjoy it.
p.s. do we get a Micah pregnancy update anytime soon? I guess I could just call, but being lazy seems to come easier to me.
We were thinking about your family and the drifts this weekend. Our back yard was full of them and we don't have wide open space like you guys. We're glad you survived!
Post a Comment