Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amanda's Birthday Party




It was Amanda's birthday on Friday. We threw her two parties; one with the cousins and one with her friends. Micah made an amazing chocolate chip cookie brownie/cake that will likely result in the end of traditional birthday cakes at our house. It was delicious. Lisa's family all came over but the Connett's couldn't make it. After the short pre-party party, I took all the kids to the Southgate Elementary School carnival with Lisa's family. We had a lot of fun. Connett, Benjamin, and Zeke all took off together so I just had Gideon, Abby, and Peter. Peter won the most prizes at the games. Pretty talented bean bag thrower that one.

Happy birthday again Meema.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yum! That looks sooo good. Micah needs to throw ME a party.

Paige said...

JEALOUS! I should have just stayed there all week. Gideon is the smart one, look at him covering JTs face! lol! oh and that cake...perfection! I have never been a big fan of cakes, but I sure love cookies!

Unknown said...

That camera is amazing- it actually makes ME look good!