Sunday, March 22, 2009

Diaper Free Zone




Our young padawan Peter is now potty trained. Way to go Peter!!! Way to go Mommy!!! As a congratulatory gift, Gram sent Peter some boxer briefs of his very own (with 3 older brothers, we hadn't bothered to go buy any new underwear yet). He carried them around and hugged them all day.

Peter has actually been accident free for almost 3 weeks. We are enjoying a diaper free home (for the next 6 weeks at least). Someone commented that he beat another child in getting potty trained. Mommy's response was that he beat his sister coming in May and that was the only race that mattered.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Yea!! Yea!!! for Peter, YEA! YEA! YEA for Mommy no diapers for a few weeks!

Heather said...

AWESOME!!! I don't think Jacob is nearly ready at all. I'm on double diaper duty right now and I'm extremely jealous! I plan on doing the "potty training in less than a day" Thank you Micah for recommending that book! (by far better than the sleep book in my opinion).