Well today is the first time I have seen your blog as your notifications only come occasionally. She is beautiful! We just wish we could hold her. On our blog Hayley said she is beautiful. I think more than 7 people read your blog. BTW I don't think we have seen too many comments from you on our blog.
I LOVE the picture! I really want to hold her and kiss her little cheeks. Sorry I don't comment on your blog a lot. I forget to check it because it doesn't automatically update on my blog because it is private. Put me on your e-mail list and I will shower you with comments though. (I know how much I love comments.)BTW, It goes both ways!
3 comments:
Hey! What is wrong with you 7 people who read my blog??? I post the most beautiful photo of my daughter to date and nobody makes a comment????
Well today is the first time I have seen your blog as your notifications only come occasionally. She is beautiful! We just wish we could hold her. On our blog Hayley said she is beautiful. I think more than 7 people read your blog. BTW I don't think we have seen too many comments from you on our blog.
I LOVE the picture! I really want to hold her and kiss her little cheeks. Sorry I don't comment on your blog a lot. I forget to check it because it doesn't automatically update on my blog because it is private. Put me on your e-mail list and I will shower you with comments though. (I know how much I love comments.)BTW, It goes both ways!
Post a Comment