Friday, May 22, 2009

Peter and the Tramp




Peter loves the trampoline and can never get enough.  Today he and Abby went out and played on it this morning and wouldn't come in even when it started drizzling.  I went out and bounced for a while and he loves getting bounced around, but can really keep his balance surprisingly well.  When Abby and I went in to have lunch he sat on the tramp screaming for us to stay out but finally gave in with a sad "okay, I'll have lunch" and got off.  We have a playschool slide that is just the right height that we use as a ladder.  The kids climb the ladder part to get on the trampoline, and then slide down the slide to get off.  It is great way to play outside with the kids.  

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

What a cutie - love the pictures.