Micah (steve is writing this...) is officially pregnant longer today than she has been with any other of the children. She is due on the 19th and has never made it as long as 9 days before her due date before.
Apparently, this has kicked her "nesting" hormones into high gear. In the past 3 days she has swen three shirts and/or dresses for Abby, made pajamas for the boys, and today, reorganized our entire home library (we have 1000's of books, literally). When I tease her about this, she gives me one of my favorite Micah looks (see below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good job, Micah. That really makes me feel like today will be "the day" and I'll have guessed right. It makes me smile to remember the need to get things done when nesting. (It really was a blessing to be nesting when we moved right before Lily was born.) Remeber to get a lot done, jump on your trampoline and drive down a bumpy road today :)
I have to say that I love the second picture. That is your famous look. Who did you let take that picture of you?
I (Steve) snapped that one of Micah. I see it quite often, so I just had to get the camera ready. I have another one of her with that look at the hospital before the baby was born.
Post a Comment