Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 1 (well, Day 2 actually)

I weighed in yesterday and started working out today.  I wore my heaviest sweater and went for the Chicken Fried Steak, Eggs, Hash Browns, Toast, and Hot Chocolate for breakfast before the weigh in.  And, I did not disappoint.  That was the heaviest I have every weighed in.  

So, today I hit the pool at 5:30 AM and went home this evening via the Y for another work out.  I feel great and extraordinarily tired all at the same time.  I am watching calories, which I have found to be not as bad as I always thought it would be.  It actually leads you to make good food choices as you can eat 300 calories of Twinkies and feel satiated, but you can with a wheat toast, a hard boiled egg, and a banana.

So, I have 8 weeks to lose a whole bunch of weight.  The great thing is that I was already down 6 pounds today when I weighed in without my heavy sweater on...  

1 comment:

meredith said...

ROTFLOL Nixe job with the sweater. One of the rules is that you have to remove all the change from your pockets as someone tried to cheat that way a few years ago. They should also have a
purge required" rule to get around all you big breakfast eaters, but that's just gross.