I think Abby will love it- if not immediately, then down the road. She'll have to learn to share the pink things in your home, but she'll also get a great friend to share her secrets with. Having 3 girls has been fabulous- however we start of 1st of 17 years of teenage girls in 9 months, we'll tell you how that goes....... BTW- between Abby and the new baby you'll have 12 years, just incase you were wondering.......
As for names, how about Ceratake? It kind of sounds like it might be some sort of Japanese/American name- but really it's my verification word. Just a thought
I love the idea of using the verification words as name ideas. Right now mine is 'Omobegn' which sounds vaguely Star Warsish. I'm sure you'll have fun with another girl. She'll give her older brothers one more person to protect!
my verification word is the best name of the bunch. it is "plation" why does it sound like something you would eat? or maybe I'm just hungry again. sigh. or a combo of playstation
Well, I had to go comment on everybody else's blog to get my verification names for our new little one. Here is what I got.
Meredith: Unbles
Peder: Ablesse
Heather: No verification word required.
Unbles sounds like Hobbit or a Faun from Narnia (Mr. Unbles). So I am going to have to go with Ablesse.
Ablesse could actually be a pretty name for a girl. So, I say the three of us establish an internet start up where people can pick baby names from verification software. $.25/name or 5 for $1.00. Please address all venture capital checks to Steve Bremner.
5 comments:
Congratulations but OH how hard on Abby.
I think Abby will love it- if not immediately, then down the road. She'll have to learn to share the pink things in your home, but she'll also get a great friend to share her secrets with. Having 3 girls has been fabulous- however we start of 1st of 17 years of teenage girls in 9 months, we'll tell you how that goes.......
BTW- between Abby and the new baby you'll have 12 years, just incase you were wondering.......
As for names, how about Ceratake? It kind of sounds like it might be some sort of Japanese/American name- but really it's my verification word. Just a thought
I love the idea of using the verification words as name ideas. Right now mine is 'Omobegn' which sounds vaguely Star Warsish.
I'm sure you'll have fun with another girl. She'll give her older brothers one more person to protect!
my verification word is the best name of the bunch. it is "plation" why does it sound like something you would eat? or maybe I'm just hungry again. sigh. or a combo of playstation
Well, I had to go comment on everybody else's blog to get my verification names for our new little one. Here is what I got.
Meredith: Unbles
Peder: Ablesse
Heather: No verification word required.
Unbles sounds like Hobbit or a Faun from Narnia (Mr. Unbles). So I am going to have to go with Ablesse.
Ablesse could actually be a pretty name for a girl. So, I say the three of us establish an internet start up where people can pick baby names from verification software. $.25/name or 5 for $1.00. Please address all venture capital checks to Steve Bremner.
Post a Comment