Well now that Micah is finally done hogging my blog I can start posting again. You are welcome to read hers, but of course mine will be much more exciting and engaging... Wait, is anyone still reading mine???
lol the cute baby pics do help but Micah showing that your house is messy just blows you away b/c that is so real and we've all been there. In fact i am right there w/o the baby as a reason for the mess. :)
Ha! I will still look at yours every once in a while Steve. Not out of pity, but out of sheer interest on how you will compete with Micah. Let the games begin!
2 comments:
lol the cute baby pics do help but Micah showing that your house is messy just blows you away b/c that is so real and we've all been there. In fact i am right there w/o the baby as a reason for the mess. :)
Ha! I will still look at yours every once in a while Steve. Not out of pity, but out of sheer interest on how you will compete with Micah. Let the games begin!
Post a Comment