Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Little Princess

For the record he begged to put this on. Also to be noted, once outfitted he ran through the house using the wand to "shoot" everything.



Here he is coming down the stairs like Cinderella.

Another fun Peter trait at the moment: he has become very optimistic when it comes to his food requests. This morning for breakfast I suggested yogurt. He answered, "yogurt, milkshake, burger, fries, ketchup, and that's all." Just now I asked him what he'd like in his sippy cup. He answered, "chocolate milk, milkshake, burger, fries, ketchup and that's all." I wonder what he'll want for dinner . . .

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Have you been going to McDonalds a lot lately!

meredith said...

LOL he looks so pretty though. He's going to be a heart breaker in a few years.
Hey what kind of camera did you get?

Micah said...

Meredith,

We have the Nikon D90. We didn't buy the kit lens, though, and instead have a 50mm/1.4.

Heather said...

oh my, what a pretty boy you have.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I remember when the girls dressed up Steven to look like Little Red riding hood and wore a wig that Grandma Connett had left at our house after her last visit. He loved it and I kept thinking what a pretty girl he would have made. I think he was about 3 at the time.