Connett is mowing the lawn now. Yay!!!! I have been waiting for this moment for 11 years. I wasn't sure he would be able to do it, but today was his second time and he is doing quite well. Today he got half the lawn done and is planning to do the other half tomorrow. There are a few incentives, of course, but is over 1/2 an acre so he deserves some.
Afterward, we all went in for ice cream (see Micah's posting). I think Peter enjoyed it the most.
5 comments:
FINALLY!!! That's how we feel everytime our kids are big enough to do a new chore. It's like you knew you'd get there someday- and you just can't believe it's today... With 3 more boys you shouldn't have to mow your lawn for years!!!! wahoo
From Micah's it looks and sounds like everyone should have enjoyed the ice cream. I hope you have more luck with Connett than we did with you or did we not incentify enough.
Oh you are in for "easy" street now. Well at least until the fun wears off!!!
Our neighbor boy, who is 7 mows their lawn. It makes me so nervous to see him doing it!
Yeah! Connett, that is so cool!
Post a Comment