I completed a health survey at work this week. It had a combination of quantitative data (blood test results) and qualitative questions to complete. I was very happy to find out that my cholesterol is far below risk levels, my glucose far below diabetes risk, and my blood pressure in the normal to low range.
However, after inputting my height, weight, and answers to the diet, exercise, and emotional health questions, I was dismayed to find out that I am fat, lazy, and stressed out. The results section recommended I eat better, exercise more, and find stress management activites. Wow, I hope this survey isn't costing the company too much. I get the same recommendations from my Wii Fit.
I was still plenty stressed as I got home, but there was homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream and fireworks waiting for me and the kids. What more can you ask for to start the 4th of July weekend?
By the way, Micah's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream puts all of her other delicious creations so far to shame. It was amazing.
2 comments:
Looks like a load of fun at your house but please find a way to relieve your stress as I want you around a few more years. I love you Mom
What fun! We sure do miss the 4th. Friday was a beautiful day so we planned a 4th of July picnic for the Elders. Well it is 1 PM cloudy, windy and raining so the picnic will be inside.
Post a Comment