Sunday, July 12, 2009

So That's How It Works...

So I have been feeling sorry for myself for the past two weeks because everytime I check an old post, I find that nobody has left any comments on my blog. However, I found out today that this was not a lack of commentors, but because I had set up comment moderation. When I finally looked at my dashboard today I had 18 comments waiting for me. I feel so loved now!!! And needless to say I have removed the comment moderation.

4 comments:

Haylee said...

I know how you feel---only I don't have a commet block and still don't get many comments. Oh well, I going to print my BLOG at the end of a year for a activity journal.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

If you want comments you need to write a few too!

Dawn said...

I have my comments moderated, but I have an email sent to me so I know when I need to check them.

Heather said...

I love getting comments too. hint hint.