We enjoyed two trips to the ER this weekend, culminating with a visit Sunday night when Gideon took a big chunk out of his lip after he landed face first on Emily Asay's forehead on the trampoline. Emily wasn't hurt, but she cried almost the whole time he was gone because she felt bad for hurting him. I tried to convince her accidents happen, but she was not overly consoled. Poor sweet little thing.
The cut seemed very deep so Micah took him into the ER and was checked in by the same desk attendant and seen by the exact same nurse as the day before. Luckily, Gideon had held a cold wet rag firmly on his lip the whole drive over so it had already started to seal up and he avoided stiches.
With 5+ kids now, I would really like to see a frequent flyer program at the AMC, some type of 10 visit free offer or something like that.
Here is our cute boy's very fat lip. You can see the cut better in the flash on the second shot. I was afraid he may be blind after that one though...
No comments:
Post a Comment