Friday, October 17, 2008

Exposed




I have been found out.  

I wasn't actually trying to hide my blog from anybody.  

I started out not sending my Blog to anyone until I figured out what I was doing and what I wanted to include on it.  Then, it just seemed a little weird to send my blog address to people I see every week.  

So I sent it to Grandparents and others in far flung places, and eventually my sister-in-law.  That was my mistake.  Everyone has it now.  

Good thing I already took down all those things I wrote about everyone... 

And you (you know who you are), quit stalking my blog and leave a comment...

 

6 comments:

meredith said...

LOL the sad thing was I posted on the other post before I even saw this one. (though I'm sure that your blog has a lot of stalkers.....) I'm glad you took all the bad stuff down before your blog was discovered. I'm sure that Shawn's feelings would have been hurt. :)

Heather said...

Well, I knew about your "secret blog" when your dad was looking at it at our house. I walked into the family room and asked him "who's blog is that" He seemed to get a little uncomfortable and said something like "uh, it's steves blog" and I said "Oh, I didn't know Steve had a blog" he said "oh, he doesn't it's just for us."

When you sent me your blog site, I assumed (maybe that was the problem) that you were OK with it being a public blog now. Sorry if I am the "Sister-in-law" who outed you. But you have to know that everyone likes to know what is going on in your lives! You are a fascinating person you know. So is your child with underwear on his head. :) Keep posting please!

-Your crazy obsessed with blogger sister-in-law

Heather said...

P.S. I am glad that your picture for your "exposed" post is decent. I'm sure on David's blog it would be a whole different themed picture!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Boy has Heather got David pegged

Steve said...

Well the good thing about people knowing about my Blog is that the comments are sure fun to get.

No worries Heather. I was getting ready to send out my blog as a couple of others who had seen it on the sly had asked why I was hiding it.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I am leaving a comment while I have time, I love the blog it is a great place for me to go to see the kids and all of you. Great blog