After a conversation with family at Cade's birthday party, I googled my name, and this time did an image search. Little did I know mycousinwas masquerading as me in cyberspace.
Watch the teeth comments we spent a fortune on those teeth and believe me he has twice the hair his father had at his age. I am afraid I don't see the resemblance though maybe I just have poor eyesight which is a fact. Mom
5 comments:
Wow, that does kind of look like Eric. And I'm posting on your blog, so technically that means I'm not stalking.....
Kind of look like Eric?!?! It is scary how much it looks like Eric.
Eric has better teeth and isn't bald, but the face looks like him.
Watch the teeth comments we spent a fortune on those teeth and believe me he has twice the hair his father had at his age. I am afraid I don't see the resemblance though maybe I just have poor eyesight which is a fact. Mom
I'm not comparing your Steven and Eric but Eric and the "Steve Bremner" that Steve found online. Click on the link and see what you think.
Post a Comment